Tuesday, June 14, 2016

My Mission

Hey there! Hope all you beautiful mommas out there are having a great day, or slightly ok day. Either way it's a win. First off, my name is Aleacia. I'm a 25 year old momma to a beautiful baby girl(who just turned 6months old! WHAT?!) I'm a dental assistant turned Stay-at-Home mom, and I'm engaged to an amazing man who works his butt off for our daughter and I.
My 25th birthday, baby Livy was only 6weeks old!

I'm not the kind of person to put my business out there but I'm really hoping that my words can help other women realize that they aren't alone. That on those days when the baby is screaming for no apparent reason and the floor needs mopping because you didn't have a chance to let the dogs out, I feel ya girl. You're doing the best you can and being the absolute best mother possible. 
As a first time mom I've learned more then I thought I ever would. Not only about taking care of another tiny human being, but also about myself. I have physically and mentally pushed my body to its limits in the past 6 months. But I have also never been more proud of myself.
So don't worry about the little things and enjoy this precious time.
 YOU'RE DOING A GREAT JOB!






No comments:

Post a Comment